Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Belated Merry Xmas

Hi folks...
Apologies for not posting in a little while.
I took a break over Christmas.
It was brilliant. My two girls opened their presents with gusto and were delighted.
My twin boys had there first Christmas.
They opened their presents (with a little help) and proceded to eat the wrapping paper!
I tried to convince my Wife that the boys were NOT too young (they're 10 months) to get a scalectrix set, train set and something that blows something up!
But I lost.

Anyway, 2 days after Christmas, I caught a plane to go to work.
Away form the family for three weeks. :-(
I'm currently doing a stint on a mine site as the site Paramedic. It gives me a break from working in the metro area in an ambulance. Things are quiet, but thats how I like it.

My New Years Resolution........to blog a lot more often.

Merry Xmas everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats just a SUPER story sweety, happy new year to you to.